Head of Performance Marketing
The Head of Performance Marketing plays the role of a top leader of Sleek’s marketing operations. Responsible for planning, strategizing and operating performance marketing campaigns for Sleek as well as developing and growing this practice.
The Head of Performance Marketing provides the sales and marketing department with his leadership through the structuring and approval of effective search & display strategies for the purpose of driving optimal campaign performance and the provision of a competitive edge for the business in the marketplace.
- Manages all performance marketing channels, campaigns and budget
- Plays a major analytical role in the management of various display and search channels, conducting data analysis on each of these channels in order to maximise their performance and cost efficiency
- Conducts consistent researches in order to keep the business updated in the latest Performance Marketing market trends and keep the business ahead of its competition
- Demonstrates detailed industry knowledge on Performance Marketing and consistently applying strategic approaches that drive unique performance. As a representative of Sleek, the Head of Performance Marketing plays an active role in industry events and is tasked with ensuring that Sleek has an active voice
- Works closely with the management in consistently growing market share and cost-efficiency
The Head of Performance Marketing ideally should possess a Master’s degree ( in a Marketing, Information Sciences, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics or any other related field).
- A minimum of least 5 years working experience in an enterprise level performance marketing position, or a performance agency
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Expert level in AdWords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, and other web analytics tools and platforms
- Problem solver at heart, you’re extremely meticulous and goal driven