Reporting to the Head of Demand generation, the SEO manager is responsible for the SEO performance of Sleek across all markets.
Recognized expert in search engine organic search ranking, he/she will calibrate resource needed to lead Sleek’s website performance to the 1st page results.
- Plan and implement SEO strategies across all levels: On Page (keywords research, content generation and improvement, HTML & Schema tagging), Technical (fixes that allow ease of Search Engine crawling) and Off Page (Link Building)
- Conduct Keyword research to optimise landing page for selected keywords.
- Study new and creative SEO techniques to keep abreast with latest SEO trends and information, and factor these into your day to day work.
- Strategize and collaborate editorial/content teams on content creation, SEO optimization, linking and distribution
- Generate SEO performance reports, analysis of web analytics reports and track campaign progress, review website based on deliverables
- Analyse trends of searches to understand market movements and empower teams with insights on business terms useful to capitalize on
Minimum education & experience requirements
- At least 5 years of experience, hands-on, in SEO / SEM field
- In depth understanding of website optimization
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, MOZ, BrightEdge, VWO, Yoast SEO
- Able to conduct content generation projects – such as blogging, social media marketing, etc.
Knowledge and skills abilities requirements
- A content marketing expert to guide the team in building great content marketing links and improve the value of overall domain
- Able to work independently
- Able to develop practical solutions, willing to learn and adapt to new changes
- Result oriented